RENAULT Master III X62 Passenger van / Light commercial vehicle
- Recall published
- Product title
- Passenger van / Light commercial vehicle
- Master III X62
- Product description
- Passenger van / Light commercial vehicle under Renault recall code: OCYP.
- As a result, the brackets may become loose, causing incorrect wheel alignment of the rear axle and increasing the risk of an accident.
- Measures taken
- The suspension brackets of the right rear leaf spring are not tightened to the required torque.
- Batch number / barcode
- The affected vehicles were manufactured at the Batilly factory between 30 March and 11 July 2018.
- Model number
Type-approval numbers: e2*2007/46/0016 ext 32 to 33 (Type MA)
E2*2007/46*0019 ext 28 to 29 (Type MB)
E2*2007/46*0017 ext 21 to 22 (Type MC)
E2*2007/46*0022 ext 23 to 24 (Type ML)
, e2*2007/46*0047 ext 26 to 27 (Type VA)
E2*2007/46*0049 ext 29 to 30 (Type VB)
E2*2007/46*0048 ext 16 to 17 (Type VC)
E2*2007/46*0050 ext 24 to 25 (Type VD)
E2*2007/46*0021 ext 15 to 16 (Type VE)
- Recall type
- Consumer product
- Risk type
- Country of origin
- RAPEX Reference
- Risk level
- Products with serious risks
- Notifying country